Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Olive Green Outift

 Okay so maybe my face looks a little dumb in this one. But that's only if you look up close, right? Right.
I spent the day with Travis at a nice cafe downtown and at the mall where I didn't buy anything. Travis likes his coffee, and I like my fluffly girly drinks with whipped cream.
 So here are some close ups of my pattern-mixy outfit where my face looks less stupid. I love how well my shirt matched this skirt my sister found me at the Gwill. That's what we loyal Goodwill customers call it.
I've already shortened it about 3 inches, because I thought the length was awkward. It did a weird bouncing thing when I walked down stairs.
Woooaaahhhh
 It really was a good day!
shirt, skirt, shoes, hat- thrifted from Goodwill
socks-walmart
necklace-forever 21
bag-target







16 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I'm Kate and I'm a new follower. You have great style and I love your blog! If you get the chance feel free to check mine out too. xo

    katesgoingplaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm all about the patterns these days!

      Delete
  3. This skirt is great, I love the pattern! I stumbked across your blog and am definitley going to be following. I love finding relatively new bloggers, as it gives me so much encouragement for my own.

    All the best and I look forward to your next post.

    If you have time i'd love you to check out mine :)

    All the best
    India
    x
    The Marilyn Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I really appreciate it, I hope I don't disappoint!

      Delete
  4. oh rachel you look adorable cute <3 love it. would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! You've got a very cute blog, I'd love to follow it! But only follow me if you like the content, okay? Not just because I followed you!

      Delete
  5. looove the mix and matching! it works really well together because all of it is pretty close in color. you always dress so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute! love your style xx

    iampolkadots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a good mix, stripes with floral! I like the floral print on the skirt, a little dark which goes so well with the light shirt! Cute hat too! : ) Just started a new blog, would love it if you could take a peek, you might like what you see!
    Thank you,
    - dearestdeer.net
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You have a nice blog, I like that teddy bear sweater!

      Delete
  8. You look amazing. I have never been brave enough to mix prints, but you have inspired me to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You should definitely try it, it makes the whole day more fun!

      Delete