Monday, August 6, 2012

Velvet Before and After

 So maybe this is my second all purple outfit this week but there are 3 really great things about it.
 Number 1: Kangaroo on mah hat.
Number 2: Unicorn on mah necklace.
Number 3: Angel baby on mah watch.
 I think I might be showing you guys my tongue a little too much on this blog. But whatevs.
I wore this skirt as a drop-waist sort of thing because it's kinda short up on my real waist. And my shirt is velvet!
This skirt is also a re-fashion from a too-short dress that I wore and photographed on this blog like 6 months ago! Check the before:
Oh man I wore the unicorn necklace last time too!
 shirt, skirt, shoes, hat, watch: thrifted
socks: walmart
necklace: forever 21




3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including detailed pictures of this outfit. Full body shots just do not do it justice. Really, who else could combine a baby angel, and unicorn and a kangaroo. you are a genius, honestly. and I know I wrote this only your chictopia blog, but you look stunning. Great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much! I'm pretty proud of all the cutesy little animals and things in this one too, if I do say so myself!

      Delete
  2. hi

    sorry that I speak to them on this page

    may I ask what the velvet shirt picture please it would be nice if they disks

    greeting

    ReplyDelete