Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lately

 I've never had to be that blogger who says "Sorry I haven't been posting lately" BUT HEY.
Now I am.
Since I don't have an instagram, I thought I'd show you guys some of the pictures I've been taking lately with my little point and shoot! I promise there will be more pictures of me in outfits shortly.
 new mucha poster for my room
 homemade pizza and tea
 borrowing my boyfriend's socks
 a sugar cookie
 check the bowtie
Maybe I eat several sugar cookies.
Remember remember remember! There's a week left to enter my giveaway! Come on guys, free stuff and all you have to do is comment!

6 comments:

  1. i love the sprinkles picture! i also love the bow necklace.. something right up my alley! you so cute girl!


    lindsey louise


    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute pictures! That sprinkle cookie- nom nom nom, could totally go for one right now! Love the bow tie and your new poster too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alphonse Mucha, too! :) That deer sweater is just brilliant, pretty lady! :)

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boyfriend has awful cute socks -and I love your big bow necklace!!

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! But that's cause I bought them for him haha.

      Delete