Thursday, January 10, 2013

Return of the Cat Pants

The cat pants make a reappearance!
What did I say about this chartreuse sweater? It goes with everything! Anyway, you can get some of your very own cat shorts in my shop! So get on that.
 This'll be the first time I show off these shoes here. They're my new favorites! I just wish they went with black tights better!
On a completely unrelated note, I've been watching Rugrats lately. You know, the 90s are All That on late night Nick? Well nothing makes me want a baby more, I kid you not. I don't even like babies, never have. But something about those adorable cartoon children just gets me! Fun fact about me: I've never held a baby or changed a diaper. No one in my family has ever been significantly younger than me except my cousin's now 2 year old, and I hardly spend much time over there. Am I the only lady out there who doesn't know anything about babies? God help my future children.
shirt, sweater, and pin: Goodwill
cat pants: DIY
shoes: modcloth

Remember to enter my giveaway! Seriously guys, it's free stuff.



17 comments:

  1. you are so creative, i just adore the cat pants! i also love the nails, the pin, and the sweater here!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, so super cute! If I had any drawing/painting/creative talent in my I'd make a pair for myself! Love the sweater too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, those pants are like nothing else I've seen on the market. Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with those cat pants!!

    ~Ama

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job, girl! This outfit is fantastic all around, you look great!!

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for being shoe twins! I had the same problem though, they're kind of hard to match to things. We should do some link up post and wear them different ways or something cool like that. Also, cat pants are the best. As is this sweater. As is Rugrats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds cool! I don't actually know how to link up posts so I should probably learn haha.

      Delete
  7. nice pants
    great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um seriously you're amazing. Those pants are insane and so cute!! And oh my goodness those shoes. LOVE. I used to watch rugrats all the time! Haha
    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those pants are bizarre and I love them very much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw cool! Your cat pants haven't even faded at all. That's awesome! Damn, they look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pants are EPIC! have you heard about the theory/allegory that none of the babies in rugrats existed outside of angelica's mind? something to do with schizophrenia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah my boyfriend told me about that! But then aren't there episodes without Angelica? I haven't actually looked into it haha.

      Delete
  12. Rugrats = best show ever. Chuckie was such a relatable character for me.

    P.S. Your pants are killer and you rock them like a boss.

    ReplyDelete