Sunday, April 28, 2013

NASA Shirt

 Oh my gosh guys
I am wearing a NASA shirt
I went to Target the other day for the express purpose of buying this shirt. I've been looking around for cool screen tees when I go to Goodwill but all they have there is church camp shirts and things that say "I'm out of bed and dressed, what more do you want?"
Yeah no thank you. I think I wore those for a hot minute in 8th grade. Do I look like a 13 year old to you, Goodwill??
 I moved a lot of my stuff out of my dorm today. You'd think I'd know what not to bring to college with me after doing this for 3 years, but I had a bookcase, a plastic chest of drawers and a big fat analog TV that I tried to load into my tiny toyota without help. I had to enlist my sweetheart of a roomate because I am a stupid packer.
 Checkout how long my hair is! I always forget until I straighten it!
 I've also got a special behind-the-scenes gif for you guys.
Watch as I sit on a windowsill, realize the postman is staring at me posing for a damn tripod, and quietly slink away to hide. #bloggerproblems I know you feel me.
You can even see the front of the mail truck in the window reflection!
 shirt, shoes: target (shoes diy here)
skirt, necklace: f21

Also, you remember those inchworms I was talking about the other day? I was just sittin in bed, minding my own business with the covers pulled up to my face when I see something inching along out of the corner of my eye. That's right. They've actually invaded my personal space. I'll have nightmares about those stupid bugs.




7 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love that gif outtake!! I'm the same way! Love this outfit and your bag especially <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the exact same thing when I get caught!
    Awkwardly try to act natural..haha.
    I LOVE this shirt! I saw it at Target and considered getting it, I really should have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love that gif! I totally know that feel... And the shirt is cute, I love how you wore it with that skirt!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha love the awkward gif!! Totally been there. I think every blogger has. I love graphic tees with skirts, you pull it off so well. And you have great legs :)
    Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gif! So fun I have always wanted to know how to do that. Amazing top also, love to see cool graphic tees styled well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. your glasses are amazing
    2. i am kind of obsessed with that shirt!
    3...... inch worms?! whatttt
    4. just found your blog and can't stop scrollinggggg

    ReplyDelete