Monday, June 3, 2013

Berry Busy

 Woah woah woah. I have been so busy lately. I feel like I've never been this busy in my life, and it's the frickin' summer! I've been working 5 hours a day at my internship, working on adding new stuff to my shop, doing a bunch of new commissions, figuring out my new laptop, and spending my weekends with Travis! He's leaving in 2 weeks to go to Italy for a whole month. Ugh and my online class starts tomorrow!
 Windows 8 is totally different. It's taking me a while to get used to it. I'm 20! It should be another 20 years before I stop understanding technology. I did have time to go strawberry picking with my sister this weekend, though!
 It was hot hot hot out, and the berries were so good! We've got whole bucket full of these yummies now.
dress: handmade by me
shoes: thrifted, originally UO
sunglasses: penny's
 I hope you guys had a good weekend!




8 comments:

  1. Strawberry picking looks so fun!!
    It's been hot lately so I'm waiting for the cool weather soon so I can go strawberry picking soon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do- go berry picking. Sounds like you have quite the full life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous that you went strawberry picking! Strawberries won't be ready in New England for another month or so. I love your sunglasses.

    Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com
    international giveaway on my blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberry picking sounds so fun! I'm taking a trip to the country to a friend's organic blueberry farm and I'm SO excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOWWW so many strawberries. I'm jealous

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strawberry picking!!! You're killing me here with cuteness Rachel :-) Loving that 3rd photo of you and really LOVING that handmade dress of yours. Best wishes with your busy schedule! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this article is nice, my sister is analyzing such things, therefore I am going to convey her.


    Also visit my page; Goodwill Online Store

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing dress, even more impressive that it is handmade. Strawberry picking looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete