Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Downtown


I went to the park in downtown Greenville with my sister this weekend. It's a really beautiful place, and we brought along my flimsy tripod for a little photoshoot. We totally matched, which was accidental, but I was wearing her skirt and she has about 5 things in this color.



My sister is super beautiful and one of my best friends which is cheesy but whatever. She also has stupidly low self esteem, so feel free to gush about what a babe she is in your comments.




On me: skirt: Target
slip, shoes: thrifted
shirt: Forever 21
brooch: available in my shop


On Emma:
dress: Penny's
shoes:
necklace:




Hanging out downtown was super fun! It was a beautiful day, not hot like it's been. Actually this summer has been surprisingly tolerable! We've only had a few days wear it broke 90 so far (knock on wood). I know I was ready to go bare legged a few months ago, but now I am pining for the days of tights. The truth is, I don't like to shave my legs. Not only is it a time suck, I'm just not good at it. I'm clumsy and you're asking me to run a razor along my skin? Sorry society, I'm gonna keep the peach fuzz. Hairy legged sisters, can I hear some noise?!?!




For Father's day we bought my Dad some fancy beers, the revamped version of Age of Empires (he is a super fan) and a new pocket knife! I definitely hope you guys had a good weekend too, and now that we're halfway through the week, I hope you have a good one next weekend! While work has been mostly good, I spend all of yesterday licking envelopes.



Oh and hey, remember to follow me on bloglovin if you're switching.

7 comments:

  1. I am in love with that skirt, especially the way you accessorized it!

    Good taste seems to run in your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both so gorgeous!!

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssshh she's beautiful!! Just like you! No reason for her self-esteem to be low! Loving the chevron and lace! And if I only had peach fuzz I totally wouldn't shave haha I dislike it too :)
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. the chevron print on your skirt is absolutely gorgeous!! oh and am so much loving that cat brooch, how cute!!

    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like so much fun, what a cool photo shoot. I love both outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your kind words on my last post!
    You are so gorgeous and your chevron skirt is so absolutely stunning!
    You two are quite the funny sisters!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love your outfit here. The drape-y feeling (thing not tucked in+looser) really looks lovely and elegant even. Your sister is gorgeous too- clearly a family trait.

    ReplyDelete