Sunday, June 23, 2013

Late

I think I'm going to try and make these posts a weekly thing, since I wound up with a ton of photos to post this time! I tried to put them in chronological order but idk idk.

First day I wore my pins to work! No one there gives a shit about my outfits, though. (dats why I have you guys)

A breakfast! It's special because I often forgo the most important meal of the day in favor of an extra ten minutes of sleep.

Workin hard or hardly working?! HYUCKHUECK

Having some pretty rain storms.

My sister hates thrifting but she's actually amazing at it. Look at this mug she found me!

Doing summery things like going to the fair.

And playing with sparklers.

My cat was super cuddly one morning!

I stabbed myself with my pin.

I actually live at Sonic.

If you look closely, you can see my glasses under my sunglasses. #function over fashion


4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! I love going to the carnival.

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! I love that last photo of you especially, for some reason!

    xox Sammi
    www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for summer fairs. Looks like you are having a great summer so far. :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos, and sonic is the absolute best! you've gotta try the chocolate covered strawberry milkshake if you haven't already!
    Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete