Sunday, June 30, 2013

Late


Some pictures from my week.

I tried to capture the fireflies. I stood out there for like 10 minutes and finally got ONE. Then I (very obviously) photoshopped some more in.



We had this really pretty stormy light Friday evening. I even saw a piece of a rainbow above Walmart! The sky was celebrating the bright future of no more DOMA!


 Missing Travis!

I made a ton of jewelry, featuring these charms I found on clearance that say "lol" and "omg".


What are you guys up to?


2 comments:

  1. oh I have never seen a firefly in my life! and I didnt recognize the photo was photoshoped:D♥
    do you want to follow each other? if yes, please let me know so I can follow you back:) kisses,

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty sweet week...I visited some friends who I haven't seen in a while which was amazing. x


    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete