Saturday, June 29, 2013

Unicorn Day


R U guyz sick of me yet? Pretty sure I've posted like every day this week.
I haven't worn this skirt since the early days of the blog! It was a dress even before that, once upon a time!



So here's me just chillin out in our yard, U NO! The humidity these days is like one million percent so I've been spending most of my time indoors.


Today is National Unicorn Day, apparently! I could probably piece together an entire unicorn themed outfit, but since I actually wore this a couple days ago, here have a necklace.

skirt: once a dress, thrifted
top, shoes: also thrifted
ring: etsy (Bellatrina Jewelry)
brooch: for sale in my shop
necklaces: forever 21 (unicorn) and modcloth
floral crown: DIY
cardigan: american eagle (so old tho)



I wore this floral crown to Applebees. I kind of hate that place.



Travis has been gone for almost 3 weeks now! Only 2 left! I do, at least, have some plans.
Next weekend I'll be hanging out with my roomate and one of Travis and my mutual friends (actually the guy who introduced us)! Then I'm going on a trip to Boston with my dad, for Reader Con, which is like a Sci Fi convention with out all the fun stuff. Then T dawg (Travis) will be home and it'll be my birthday!

9 comments:

  1. Woo! Sounds like you have an exciting couple of weeks coming up! I didn't know there was a unicorn day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! I love that necklace.

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a nice unicorn day and necklace!
    Girl, you've got some sense of style! I love it :)

    xx

    Adeline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pics and I ADORE the colour of your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an adorable skirt :) And I love the unicorn necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are absolutely adorable! I love the skirt paired with the floral crown. And I'm a tad jealous of your ability to pull off pigtails like that!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina


    P.S. I've got a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unicorns in the forest how whimsical. And love your mani!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit!! I like your nail polish too, mine are always chipped! :-)

    http://kimiandme.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete