Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend


Let's start the week off with a fun picture, huh?
Or, yknow, two.


This weekend I went to my first college party! I'm like 110% positive that I was the only one there who had never been to something like that before, and probably the only one under 21. I was our group's designated driver lololol. It was to celebrate two of Travis' friends' engagement! And it was actually a lot of fun being the only sober one there.

It also was the last weekend I spent with Travis before he leaves for Italy for a whole month! Not gonna lie, I got a little weepy. We do live a couple hours apart, but I've never gone that long without seeing my best friend! He was super nice to me the whole weekend and even put up with me getting all girly at the mall.




dress: Hannah's
shoes: BAIT
vest: thrifted
necklace: Forever 21

4 comments:

  1. How long have you and Travis been together? My husband is leaving for Afghanistan soon, and we've never spent more than two weeks apart! It's emotional, but I'm sure you guys will be fine! Communicate, always. :)

    Oh, and I love your shoes!!

    <3 Kelsey
    Be Like The Fox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's a lot more intense!
      We've been together for 2 and a half years, and we're planning on lots of skype dates :)

      Delete
  2. Ah, that is hard to be far apart. Skype does help to make it a bit easier though, so glad you are planning that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so pretty on you and parties are generally boring!

    ReplyDelete