Monday, August 26, 2013

Apartment Tour: My Room


The only thing I did the first day I got to school was decorate. I'm a big believer in making your environment a positive place, because it really affects (my) entire day. So here's a little tour of my tiny, pattern-heavy room!






I'm in the same room as last year, and they recarpeted over the summer. My room was rearranged when I came in, and it was probably a more logical setup. But I was all "I can't handle change!!" and moved it back with the help of my roomate.







I don't get a ton of natural light in here, so I opted for the twinkly kind instead! Which more than makes up for it, imo. I also finally figured out how to do a bokeh effect! #abouttime



3 comments:

  1. I love how you used your frame as a place for earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your room is so cute. I love it! and I totally agree. A nice environment makes all the difference :-)

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree; the space you are in makes a difference to your mood so make it a positive one!

    ReplyDelete