Sunday, June 8, 2014

Italy: Bolzano


I took a day to head north to Bolzano, a small alpine town on the Austrian border of Italy, because I really wanted to see the Alps! So there are plenty of pictures of mountains ahead.

We really only spent like 3 and a half hours in the town, but I ate a yummy pizza, bought a dress, and had a beautiful train ride through the mountains, so I think it was worth it! Bolzano is a really pretty town nestled in the Alps, just after the Dolemites, I think.



We ate outside at a really cute cafe with little plates all over the walls.







PS check my cute socks!




Someday I want to live in the mountains, I seriously love them. They're beautiful and make me feel safe.

5 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful, I've always wanted to visit the Alps xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dolomites has to be the prettiest place I've ever seen. I wanna live there and take photos every day. I don't think I'd ever get sick of the views.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some damn cute socks, I concur! :D

    ReplyDelete