Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Art Lately

Sailor Mars: My second favorite sailor scout.
Bored Mermaids: I sometimes wish I was a mermaid so my life would be beautiful, but then I try to remember that even mermaids have bad days.
 Alone Time: About being one with the universe and all that.
Springtime: About personal growth.

Room: I have a new-found love for painting in all black and white. This one is an experiment, I plan to change the colors in photoshop and compare it to a watercolor version!

As always, follow my tumblr for more frequent art updates, my instagram for works in progress, and check out my shop to commission your very own piece!




8 comments:

  1. I always love seeing your work. So... who's your favorite scout?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD! Sailor Mars! She has always been the coolest and the most badass, in my humble opinion :) Great illustrations, girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn it, I love your drawings! Lol, the armpit hair addition to the mermaid is priceless! :D
    My favorite drawing is the "Alone Time" I can relate! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. who is a basic of the British Academy of Corrective Dentistry. Casework supplied beset tooth whitening, ceramics veneers, crests, corrective dentistry and agent aqueduct treatment.
    1 bhk flat in Bhubaneswar

    apartments for sale in Bhubaneswar

    apartment for sale in Bhubaneswar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the detail of your work! The bored mermaids are so fun! Love the black & white just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your new work! Especially sailor mars and the bit of extra flesh on the blonde mermaids lol :)

    Megan
    Http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mermaids and the bubbles in the bathtub. Obsessed.

    ReplyDelete