Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Dirt Road


Hey all!
So what's new? My air conditioning is fixed now after the nice maintenance guys gave it like three tries. It was leaking last night, leaving a huge puddle in our hall, but now it seems good! Travy took these pictures of me with my iPhone because I forgot the memory card to my camera again. It is hot here and kind of boring. Having a job is harder than school in a lot of ways.

We've been very lucky to get a bunch of free shit from people. Friends have given us furniture, families have bought us food, and while cleaning out Trav's old apartment we found some unopened candy corn from two Halloweens ago! I've been painting, watching K-On and Utena, and making cookies in my free time. Travis has been postponing his birthday gift to me and I want to know what it is already!! ...That's about all that's new with me. A customer was mean to me at work today.









I love this dress.

Dress: Dahlia
Shoes: Asos
Necklace, Floral Crown: Handmade by Me


6 comments:

  1. Sorry someone was mean.

    The back of the dress is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove that dress. Mean customers are the bane of my existence.

    xox Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this dress is perfect! Love the shoes too :) And mean customers suck, I totally hear you.

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine being mean to you. I hope a bird pooped on that mean customer later. & I love the back of your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this outfit, but especially the dress and flower crown! I love the peach stripes! It's always nice when people give you free stuff to help you out. My mom made me a whole loaf of her famous pepperoni bread since I just moved out and I got a dining room table from my aunt. Woo family! Also, candy corn is awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress too much. I remember seeing it sold out in my size and crying a teeny tear. The design is so fabulous! I also kind of wish the skirt was a bit longer if I were to buy it- so I could wear it over my knee with a petticoat, maybe. I hope you share pics of your new apartment soon!

    love, polly
    pollybland.com

    ReplyDelete