Sunday, December 7, 2014

Blogger Appreciation

I recently did some portraits of a few of my favorite bloggers that I've been following for awhile <3 You guys will probably recognize them, but if you don't, you need to be following them!

Annika of Pineneedle Collective is one of my faves because she has such a cool sense of style that is always interesting to watch, and because she ties all her interests into her blog so you get to read about science, fashion, diys, all in the same place. Plus she's super friendly and creative, and promotes ethical fashion and disability awareness and is an all around role model tbh.


I love Kathryn of Kitsune Kun's blog because she has insane photography skills. Like every time I visit there, she's got some magical photos of Utah or Japan or the Met or something. They're all impeccably styled, but not in the staged photoshoot way, it's just beautiful to see her life and travels through her eyes!

And Kailey of Mermaidens, because she is the cutest. She's def one of the nicest people on the internet, and her blog is always a cotton candy wonderland with just the right amount of edge. I love seeing her modelling for people like Hannah Haley. It's no wonder I'm not the first to paint her, her look is just flawless.


10 comments:

  1. Oh my god I instantly recognized Annika! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love this and all these ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww hey!! Thanks so much! How lovely and flattering to be included:) You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, these are three of my favorite gals, too! They all look perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful illustrations!
    Lovely bunch of ladies :)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your drawing, they are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much again Rachel - I'm so honored :'3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohmy!!! these are all so incredibly amazing!! these ladies are all incredible and you are so talented!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh, beautiful illustrations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I missed this post! I'm so so flattered and embarrassed hahaha ❤️ You're the absolute best!
    I love the illustrations of kailey and Kathryn too, you're so damn talented :)

    ReplyDelete